Cheesecake is my all-time favorite dessert! I can probbaly live off of it (only if I didn’t have to worry about those extra pounds haha)! Being a working momma, it’s all about quick meals and quick desserts. This cheesecake is mouthwaterning and you won’t believe the ingredients that are needed to make this! You literally just need 3-ingredients.
- Greek yogurt (plain and whole milk) – 1 cup (I highly recommend this over regular yogurt; consistency of the final product is richer and thicker with greek yogurt)
- Condensed milk (sweetened) – 1 can (14 oz)
- Mango pulp – 1/4 cup (home made or store bought) for cheesecake and additional 2-3 tablespoons for drizzling/glazing on top
- Garnish: pistachios (or any other nuts of your choice)
- Add condensed milk, greek yogurt and mango puree to a bowl and mix well
- Grease 6 or 7 inch cheesecake pan (with a removable bottom) with butter
- Pour mixture into the cheesecake pan
- Add 2 cups of water into the steel inner pot of the instant pot. Place trivet into the pot. Place the cheesecake pan on the trivet. Cover the pan with aluminum foil.
- Cook for 30 min at high pressure. NRP for 20 min
- Insert toothpick to ensure cheesecake doesn’t stick to it and it comes out clean. If wet, pressure cook for 2 additional minutes
- Unmold cheesecake (do this while it’s slightly warm; not too hot though )
- Place in refrigerator for 6 hours
- Glaze with 2-3 tablespoon of mango puree right before serving.