“During college, my husband (bf at the time) and I frequently visited our all time favorite Thai restarant that was located right outside of our college campus. We went there after finishing every major exam. Most of our dinner dates also involved Thai food. It’s our comfort food and we are never ever tired of it. I was pleasantly surprised by how authentic this recipe tasted. Do give it a try and let me know how it turns out if you make it”.
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 medium sized white onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp each of finely grated ginger and garlic
- 2 tbsp Thai Red Curry Paste
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 tsp Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Siracha Sauce
- 2 tsp Soy Sauce
- 2 tsp lime juice
- Vegetables- 3 cups total
- Baby Corn, zucchini diced into discs, bell pepper and carrot sliced into long strips
- Garnishes – Thai Basil, Coriander leaves and Red chilli flakes (optional)
- Add oil. Sauté onions, ginger & garlic for 30 seconds.
- Add Red Curry Paste, 1 tbsp coconut milk and stir well until well combined. Fry the curry paste for 30-60 sec
- Add the remaining coconut milk, siracha sauce, soy sauce, sugar, salt and lime juice.
- CANCEL Sauté mode. Pressure cook HIGH for 1 minute. Allow NRP for 10 minutes.
- Open the Instant Pot, PRESS SAUTE. Add all the vegetables and cover with a glass lid. Cover and cook for 6- 7 minutes.
- Garnish with basil, red chilli flakes (optional) and coriander leaves